1. Prevention and Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease in Traditional Chinese Medicine Presented By:
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Practitioner & Acupuncturist
2. What Is Coronary Artery Disease?
4. Factors That Increase Risk -Smoking
- High cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
- Obesity and inactivity
5. the most common warning signs include:
6. Less common warning signs include
10. ?There are some things that no machine or laboratory test can determine.
14. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a holistic medicine Yin & Yang
16. FIVE ELEMENT
17. FIVE ELEMENT
19. Every organ have problems that can contribute to cardiac disease. Not only heart.
20. How Does Cardiac Disease Occur In Traditional Chinese Medicine?
21. - cold stagnation - improper diet - negative emotion - organ’s function weak - Phlegm stagnation - stagnation of Qi and blood - Age
22. How can we tell if we are likely to have cardiac disease before we have abnormal report from hospital?
29. How does Traditional Chinese Medicine Treat Cardiac Disease?
30. What Can We Do To Maintain Our Heart Health?
32. Are You A healthy Person?
33. A healthy person in traditional Chinese medicine is:
36. The Best Doctor Is Yourself ! Thank You!