English 11. Welcome. What is this class?. You will pass the Reading SOL test You will read short stories, poetry, essays, and drama You will write 5 paragraph essays You will conduct research. To develop research skills
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Our Goals for the Class
1. Respect all people, as well as their words and belongings.
2. Do not use profanity, insult others, or speak crudely/hatefully.
3. Bring all materials to class.
4. No “grooming,” or wearing hats/sunglasses during class.
5. HHS dress code, electronic devices policy, and all school rules will be strictly enforced.
6. Please do not ask to leave the classroom unless it is an emergency.
2. I will not chase you down to remind you to make up work – it is YOUR responsibility to ask for make up work and do it.
3. Assignments due on the day you were absent will be expected the day you return.
4. If you miss class on the day of a pop quiz or a class discussion that is worth points, you will not be able to make up these points.