初二英语. Unit 3 Families Celebrate Together . winter. spring. summer. fall. Lesson 17 I love autumn Made by Wang Liangqing Cuizhuang Middle School. Listen to the tape, and tell me True or False.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Unit 3 Families Celebrate Together
I love autumn
Made by Wang Liangqing
Cuizhuang Middle School
1. Li Ming will watch the moon tonight with his family. ( )
2. Li Ming doesn’t love to eat moon cakes. ( )
3. Li Ming’s parents don’t work for seven days. ( )
4. Li Ming will be fourteen years old this year. ( )
Dear Li Ming , ____ ____ ___ the e-mail. I love autumn ,too. In Canada , we have an autumn holiday ______ Thanksgiving . Families always _______ Thanksgiving together .I will go to my ________ and _________ house. My uncles, aunts and cousins will be there, too. Canadian Thanksgiving is in _____ October . In the U.S., they celebrate Thanksgiving in _____ November. _____ _____ ___ your birthday. Li Ming!
2. Is there anything more interesting in autumn for
Li Ming ? What is it ?
3. In Canada , what is the festival in autumn?
4. How do they celebrate the festival ?
5. When is Thanksgiving in America?
Underline the main sentences and understand the main meanings of them.
1. We will watch the moon tonight, and look forChang’e.
2. I will go to my grandmother and grandfather’shouse.
3. Thank you forthe e-mail.
4.Have funon your birthday.
Learning guide(1). meanings of them.
look for 寻找
I’m looking for my pen . But I can’t find it.
I _______my key yesterday, but I couldn’t ______it.
grandmother and grandfather’s house
名词所有格：单数名词加’s, 词尾为s的复数名词只加’,词尾不是s的复数名词加’s. 两个或多个名词共有的所有格形式只在最后一个词后面加’s.
Think about it.
Jim and Tom’s room (吉姆和汤姆的一个房间）
Jim’s and Tom’s rooms
Thank you for 谢谢你……
Thank you for having me.
Thank you for _______ ( help ) me.
Thanks for _________( listen ) to me.
have fun doing sth
We have a lot fun swimming in the river.
Can you make sentences?
Learning guide meanings of them.（5 ).
want to know
I wonder why Jim is always late for school.
Translate the sentence:
Make a plan for Li Ming’s birthday. meanings of them.
1. What things do you need ?
2.Where will the party be ？
3. Who will come to the party ?
4. Who will bring the birthday cake ?
5. What should you say on Li Ming’s birthday ?
Practice. meanings of them.
What’s the Thanksgiving Day? Please read the instructions in Activity Book ( N3 )
Have a good time! meanings of them.