By William Golding. The Lord of the Flies. William Golding (1911-1993). Was in World War II 1940 – Royal Navy Took part in D-Day and the sinking of the Bismarck Affected by what he saw in war Returned home, returned to teaching and wrote LotF in six weeks Published the novel in 1954
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The island also contains a scar, pink granite, a rock fort, grasslands and a jungle
1. Physiological needs -water, food, oxygen – we would die without them
2. Safety Needs – shelter, protection
3. Love and Belonging – (culture can begin here) escape loneliness, give and receive love, a sense of belonging
4. Esteem needs – to feel value, respect. If not met, a person feels weak, inferior, worthless
5. Self-actualization – all needs are met; it is finding one’s calling