Software Life Cycle Model. Mr. Manoj Kumar Kar. Definition of software life cycle model:. A software life cycle is a series of identifiable stages that a software product undergoes during its life time.
Software Life Cycle Model
Mr. Manoj Kumar Kar
1. Classical waterfall model.
2. Iterative model.
3. Prototyping model.
4. Evolutionary model.
5. Spiral model.
1. An Abstract problem definition.
2. Formulation of different solution strategies.
3. Analysis of alternative solution strategies
A. Requirements gathering and Analysis.
B. requirement Specification
A. Traditional design approach.
B. Object-oriented design approach.
1. How the screen may look like.
2. How the user interface may use.
3. How the system may produce the outputs.
Rough requirement specification
Identify the core and the other parts to be developed incrementally
Develop the core part using an iterative waterfall model
Collect customer feedback and modify requirements
Develop the next identified feature using an iterative waterfall model