Applying a Human Rights-Based Approach and Mainstreaming Gender in Local Development Programming and Implementation. Case of Municipal Governance and Sustainable Development Programme of UNDP, Ukraine. Activities of UNDP/MGSDP.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Applying a Human Rights-Based Approach and Mainstreaming Gender in Local Development Programming and Implementation
Case of Municipal Governance and Sustainable Development Programme of UNDP, Ukraine
Activities of UNDP/MGSDP
Through community mobilisation approach the stakeholders are mobilised
1. By terms of partnership with the community organisations
2. Through the institutional framework of MGSDP and ABDA to mainstream HRB and gender approaches fast and at low cost into the activities of all stakeholders
3. Through Municipal Support Units working at local level
4. Through role model and success stories
5. Through capacity building and awareness packages (exchange visits, specialised literature, peer-to-peer learning, trainings)