Welcome to Mrs. Williams’ Computer Class. Fee. There is a $10.00 fee for this class The fee is due by September 5, 2003. Grading. Daily Assignments Tests Projects Written article reviews Grading scale is listed in handbook. Assignments. Students are responsible to keep track:
Grading scale is listed in handbook
You will develop a portfolio including:
No games until work is done - including portfolio work!
**unless working on a multimedia project
All infractions will be handled according to school policy.
At this queue:
Before you ask me a question ask at least 3 other people.
I will ask you who you consulted.
I will only give detentions after school.
If you have a conflict with this - don’t earn one!
1. No food or beverages in the computer lab.
* listen when others are talking
* do not yell to get the teachers’ attention
*no put downs/name calling
*do not talk during announcements
*do not line up by the door
*stay in your seat during class - except to turn in assignments.
Raise your hand to get the teacher’s attention - do not yell.
do your own work.
6. Use and touch only your assigned computer and account.
4. Written up , sent to SMR and call home
5. Sent directly to the principal