Identifying Immunization Barriers Among Asian American Children: Results and Recommendations Asian Health Coalition of Illinois May 13, 2004. IBAAC Project-Funding. Funded by the American Academy of Pediatrics Funded through the CATCH Program [Community Access to Child Health]
Identifying Immunization Barriers Among Asian American Children:Results and RecommendationsAsian Health Coalition of IllinoisMay 13, 2004
[Community Access to Child Health]
To improve the health and well-being of
Asian Americans and Pacific Islander
(AAPIs) in Illinois.
Advocacy, technical assistance, education,
and community-based research
Health care providers, community-based organizations, social service providers, public health departments, researchers, students
Source: The Commonwealth Fund
Dennis L. Vickers,MD,MPHIWS
1. What are the good or positive things that come to mind when you think about childhood immunizations?
2. What are the things about childhood immunization that you think are not so good?
3. What problems have you experienced in getting your child immunized?
4. When you take your children to get immunizations, what problems have you had in communicating with your children’s health care provider?
5. Do you have any concerns, problems, or questions about childhood immunizations?
6. What suggestions do you have that might solve the problems that we have talked about today?