E. Thayer Gaston. “Father of American Music Therapy”. Gaston. ANTHROPOLOGY: The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans. ). MAN AND HIS MUSIC (E. Thayer Gaston, 1968). “Music is human behavior”
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
E. Thayer Gaston
“Father of American
-There is a universal demand for organization, for through organization we can learn, understand, and grow further.
2. THE CULTURAL MATRIX DETERMINES THE MODE OF EXPRESSION
3. MUSIC AND RELIGION ARE INTEGRALLY RELATED
4. MUSIC IS COMMUNICATION
5. MUSIC IS STRUCTURED REALITY
6. MUSIC IS DERIVED FROM THE TENDER EMOTIONS
7. MUSIC IS A SOURCE OF GRATIFICATION
8. THE POTENCY OF MUSIC IS GREATEST IN THE GROUP