“Many Peoples, Many Faiths”. by Ameena Zia. Reflect On. Do you have to be religious to pray? How many of you pray before turning in a paper, for an exam, or quiz? Is there only one way to pray?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“Prayer is an effort to communicate with God, or to another deity or spirit, either to offer praise, to make a request, or simply to express one's thoughts and emotions”-Wikipedia Encyclopedia
* Believe in One God, Yahweh.
* Oldest Abrahamic Religion.
Q. What is an Abrahamic Religions?
* Jews read from the Torah, Old Testament, and Talmud.
* The Torah is written in Hebrew.
* They rest on Shabbat, Sabbath, begins before sundown on Friday till sunset on Saturday.
* do no work: ie. Writing, Driving
* Three daily prayers, prayers to say --small
* Congregated prayers consist of 10 men.
* “Centered on the life teachings, sayings and actions of Jesus, the Christ.” (wikipedia)
* The Bible = Old Testament + New Testament
* Congregational Prayers in Services, Sing Hymns (Praises).
* “Prayer is communion with God.”
* Sunday Day of Rest
* Worlds Largest Religion
Q. What is their take on Prayer in School?