Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Prepared by Anup Nalamwar
Nalamwar Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Samyak Arcade, C-1-2, Cannought Place, Town Centre, CIDC0, Aurangabad Ė M.S. India - 431 003
Cell: +91 98220 10149 Tel: +91 240 651 1110 Fax: +91 240 247 4244
E-mail: [email protected] URL: www.nespl.com
6. Expansion Valve
7. The Complete Cycle
8. Integrated Air Water Heater
9. Split Air Water Heater
10. Split Unit Ė AWH Heating Units
11. Split Unit Ė Air Water Heater Units
12. C.O.P. Ė Coefficient of Performance
13. Comparison summary
14. Positioning Due to compactness, low operating costs, less maintenance, Air Water Heater is superior than other technologies.
There is no dependability on direct sunlight.
Tremendous saving in energy cost
Availability of cool air as a by-product
Consumer will prefer Air Water Heater over conventional as well as non-conventional water heating process/equipments.
15. Electrical Geysers Strengths:-
Low initial costs
Easy to maintain
Instantaneous water supply
High operating cost
High O & M for Hard Water application
16. When Considered Against Air Water Heater High Operating Costs
Privatisation of Electricity Boards in near future is due due to new Electricity Act
Tariff rates are expected to increase
First preference of consumers is to minimise operating cost
Comparatively, Air Water Heater has an upper hand over Electric Geysers
17. Solar Water Heaters Strengths:-
Available in smaller capacity than smallest Air Water Heater
Space occupancy is very high
Operates only when there is sun
Can not work in monsoon, fog, cloud, night
High Maintenance Ė cleaning of collector panels due to highly contaminated and polluted air
18. When Considered against Air Water Heater The major competition for Air Water Heater will be through Solar water heaters.
For soft water, cost of solar water heater is almost equal to Air Water Heater, but in case of Hard water, it will be always more
Commercial, Industrial and Large Capacity solar water heaters are expensive than air water heater for corresponding capacity
19. When Considered against Air Water Heater The common thinking of people is that there is no operating cost for solar water heaters which is not true.
In Indian conditions, one has to switch over to electrical geysers in monsoon. This condition will last for 65 days a year.
In India. SWH are designed for 300 days. However, in certain areas, wet days are up to 90 days, or more
20. When Considered against Air Water Heater For higher capacity, forced Solar water heaters are used where there will be consumption of electricity for 4-5 hours a day in pumps used for forced circulation of water.
The total electrical energy consumed by geysers in monsoon and pumps for 300 days will be almost equal to the electricity consumed by Air Water Heater over the year.
21. When Considered against Air Water Heater The space required by solar water heaters is very large
In metro cities where real state costs are very high, consumers canít waste space only for water heating, not even terrace.
In metro cities, most suitable for hotels, hostels, hospitals and mass housing societies.
22. When Considered against Air Water Heater Solar water heaters can not work satisfactorily in hilly areas and these are major tourist destinations in India.
Hotel industry is a booming industry at these hill stations.
Air Water Heater will be a favorable option at these hill stations.
26. Applications Construction Industry
27. NESPL at Exhibitions 1. Successful exhibitions at Interbuild India-2004 (Delhi), Energy Expo-2004 (Gujarat) and Interiors Expo -2006 (Goa)
2. Existing references
3. Award of 2nd Most Functional Product at Interbuild 2004 amongst 13 participating countries, selected by renowned architects from all over India.
28. The TEAM JulJul
29. NESPL Planning Dealerís Network set up across India
Developing Installation and after sales service team across India
30. Service Network Head Ė NESPL, Aurangabad
Minimum one Service Engineer for each state/dealer
Service - round the corner
31. Service Network Ė Customer Complaint Care Service Engineers will be recruited by each dealer
Service Engineer will report to NESPL service head
Customers will be asked to mark a copy of complaint to NESPL service head.
Service engineer will have a mobile, for providing round the clock service
Any complaint will be handled in any case with in 24 hours
32. Pricing Pricing
At present, 300 and 500 capacity models are at par with solar water heaters.
For higher capacities, we are much economical than solar water heaters
33. Policy and Government Role The department is handled by separate ministry, Ministry of Non-conventional Energy Sources.
If our product get classified under renewable energy product category and approved by finance ministry, easy and affordable finance will be available from nationalised banks as per guidelines.
Efforts are being to convince ministry officials to consider air water heaters as renewable energy product
Help is being provided by International Air Heat Pump Centre by providing related documents of various countries.
34. Policy and Government Role Already had 2 meetings with ministry officials
However, it will take at least 6 months time, if at all ministry accepts air water heater as renewable energy product.
Once MNES accepts it, then it will be recommended to Finance ministry to financial and fiscal benefits.
The final authority will be Finance ministry from our point of view.
35. Performance Certificate
36. Personal Recognition
37. Thank You