School is fun. Pronounce the words correctly:. [a:] [ju:] [∫] [t∫] art you sharpener picture ask computer bookshelf teacher answer pupil dictionary question
School is fun
[a:] [ju:][∫] [t∫]
art you sharpener picture
ask computer bookshelf teacher
answer pupil dictionary question
heart music Russian Literature
1. count, from, Jim, 1 to 10, can.
2. learn, poems, English, pupils, by heart.
3. to answer, I, teacher’s, the, questions, like.
Make up sentences with the words:
Jim can count from 1 to 10.
Pupils learn English poems by heart.
I like to answer the teacher’s questions.
My friend will retell this text tomorrow.
4.friend, retell, my, text, tomorrow, this, will.
5. sister, to ask, likes, little, questions, my, silly.
6. to discuss, at, lesson, the, problems, different, like, pupils.
My little sister likes to ask silly questions.
Pupils like to discuss different problems at the lesson.
We translated the story from Russian into English yesterday.
7. translated, from, the story, Russian, we, into, yesterday, English.
8. usually, lesson, we, of, listen, English, write, the, read, at, and, speak.
We usually listen, write, read and speak at the lesson of English.
naughty[’no:ti] – непослушный
classmates[’kla:sֽmeits] – одноклассники
there is something good about him – внеместьчто-тохорошее
Ask your partner questions to find out:
Complete the sentences: