Training Start and End Times. Start - 8:30 amLunch
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. TRIRIGA Momentum I Training April 16 – 21, 2007
2. Training Start and End Times Start - 8:30 am
Lunch – 12:00
Dismissal – 4:30-5:00
Breaks – ~Every two Hours
3. Introduction to the Course Momentum I is designed to educate students how the TRIRIGA Momentum Platform functions.
Students will gain an understanding of the concepts that drive Momentum, as well as, learn how to use the power of the Platform to do configurations in TRIRIGA 9 applications.
4. Interactive Involvement Ask Questions
Get Validation (Ask more questions!)
Group Discussion vs. Lecture
Please Turn off Cell Phones, Pagers, PDAs
Interact with the class, not with your devices ?
5. Training Purpose/Objective TRIRIGA’s objective for this training is to provide you with a conceptual understanding of the Momentum Platform.
By understanding the concepts of the Platform, you will be better prepared for modifying Applications, building Applications, and any changes that may come in future releases
6. Goal of Training At the end of this training, you should have an understanding of the concepts of the Platform.
Additionally, you should have the ability to perform moderate level TRIRIGA Application configurations using the Momentum Platform
7. Agenda Day 1
Introduction to the TRIRIGA Applications - Portfolio
Introduction to the Platform and Data Modeler
8. Any questions?