单项选择解题技巧 余姚市教育局教研室 杨春妹. 突出语境 强化语意 强调运用 试题不仅要求考生具有一定的英语语法知识和词汇知 识的记忆、理解、掌握和运用的能力，还要求考生根据提 干所给的语境，进行分析和对比，并能灵活地运用英语基 础知识来解题。. 一、命题特点 考查学生在特定的语言环境中运用语法的能力。 2. 考查同学们掌握和运用日常交际用语的能力。 3. 考查同学们的应试能力。. 二、单项选择的常用解题方法 1 ． 直选法 2 ． 排除法
My sister is good at sports . She can jump ______ than me .
A. highest B. very high C. too high D. much higher
--- I was told to be here before eight .
--- Oh, you ______ . I’m sorry for not telling you that we
have changed the plan .
A. must B. can’t C. may D. needn’t
Which of them is not a capital city?
Paris B. London C. New York D. Moscow
（10金华）30.—Look! What is it about?
一It is about ______ in London in 2012.
A. the World Cup B. the Asian Games
C. the Olympic Games D. the National Games
Harry looked ______ at the photo of his mother .
A. glad B. pleased C. happy D. happily
______ from Beijing to London!
A. How long way it is B. What a long way is it
C. How long way is it D. What a long way it is
They look forward with hope ______ a chance to receive
A. for getting B. of getting C. to getting D. to get
It was for this reason ______ her mother moved out of
New York and settled in a small village.
A. which B. that C. why D. how
4. 运用语法知识，分析句子结构--- Why did Miss Wang look so worried when we saw her? --- Because she wondered ______.A. where did the other students goB. when would the policeman comeC. what her students have done during the tripD. if her students had got to school on time.
5. 从题干语义信息出发, 确定正确答案
--- When shall we go to the museum, this afternoon or
---______ is OK. I’m free these days.A. Both B. EitherC. All D. Neither6. 从上下文的时间隐含来确定正确的时态
--- Excuse me, look at the sign NO PHOTOS!
--- Sorry, I ______ it. A. don’t see B. didn’t see C. haven’t seen D. won’t see
(10 宁波） 任务型阅读
A. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
B. If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
C. Follow your own course(路径），and let people talk.
D. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life.
E. Good painting is like good cooking ； it can be tasted,
but not explained.
71. Sarah： Don't care too much about what they have said, Tony.
72. Stephen： Thanks for helping me, Amy. I'm so proud of having a friend
73. Mr. Lee ： Teachers should tell the kids not only what to do， but also
how to do that.
74. Alan： Don't be upset，Jeff. The great success is just in front of you.
75. Sally： I don't want to hear the tour guide introduce the paintings in
the gallery. Don't you think so?
姓氏前面加上the,后加 “s” 表一家。
A half is equal to one second;
A quarter is equal to one fourth.
Three quarters is equal to three fourths
Have有个特殊性，have sth. + p.p.;
Make也有特殊性，make oneself + p.p.。
buy→ have; join → be in; leave → be away
borrow →keep; break →be broken; die →be dead
open →be open; close → be closed; get up → be up
come → be here ; become →be; begin to study → study
lose → be lost; have got → have ; marry → be married
go →be away; wake →be awake; sleep → be asleep