Unit 40 . Dementia Care. M2 discuss the role of teamwork in improving the health and quality of life for people with dementia. D1 evaluate how different approaches to caring for people with dementia can affect individual outcomes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
M2 discuss the role of teamwork in improving the health and quality of life for people with dementia.
A whole team approach is very likely to bring better results than those that could be achieved single-handedly by even the most dedicated individuals
A group of individuals with a common aim that have:
Clear, shared objectives
• Different/defined roles to meet these objectives – team members need to work interdependently
• Regular team meetings
• Team identity – and less than 15 people
• Face to face meeting is very important in developing a team and establishing levels of trust
• Very innovative teams meet every day
• Meetings keep knowledge up to date and build trust