Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. MINISTRY OF EDUCATIONNCSE Level 1 ? Form 3?? Registration Procedure Reference
2. Submissions/Amendments are to be delivered to:Ministry of EducationDivision of Educational Research and EvaluationAtt: NCSE Officers#18 Abercromby StreetPort of SpainEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org?VERBAL AMENDMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.PLEASE DROP OFF OR FAX OR EMAIL AMENDMENTS.?
Installation software can be downloaded from the Ministry of Education Website http://www.moe.gov.tt/
For Examination Administration Assistance call 624-2145
For Software Technical Assistance call
Sheldon Arthur - 623-5724 Ext. 3031
Registration submission DEADLINE ? FEBRUARY 17th, 2012
Amendment submission DEADLINE ? FEBRUARY 29th, 2012
?USER PASSWORD: nc53
PRINCIPAL PASSWORD : pr1nc1p@l?
Note: Password is all in lower case; principal where all letters ?i? are replaced with the number 1 and letter ?a? is replaced with @ (shift key + number 2 key) ??
4. INSTALLATION EXTRACT INSTALLATION FILE TO A LOCATION ON THE COMPUTER, OF YOUR CHOICE
DOUBLE CLICK ON THE EXTRACTED NCSE SETUP FILE TO BEGIN INSTALLATION
SETUP MUST BE DONE ON ONLY ONE COMPUTER. DO NOT ENTER REGISTRATION DATA ON MULTIPLE MACHINES. THIS WILL RESULT IN ONE BATCH OF REGISTRATION DATA OVERWRITING THE OTHER.
7. SETUP AND LOGIN? Double click on icon on the desktop to start application
8. If you have NCSE REGISTER already installed, you will not be prompted to select school name & re-enter the principal?s password. PRINCIPAL?S PASSWORD: pr1nc1p@l (Password is case sensitive).?
11. 3 ENTER CLASSES
13. ENTER STUDENTS, PRINT REPORTS TO VERIFY AND MAKE RELEVANT CHANGES
23. EXPORT DATA AND SEND TO MINISTRY? Note:
CLASS AND SCHOOL REPORTS GENERATED AS IN STEP 6 ARE NOT EXPORT DATA AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DATA
33. REGISTRATION DELIVERABLES BY FebrUARY 17th, 2012 EXPORTED DATA FILE FILENAME LIKE :
IF YOU ARE USING CD, PLEASE LABEL APPROPRIATELY.
ONLY ONE FILE WILL BE ACCEPTED PER SCHOOL.
A CONFIRMATION WILL FOLLOW DATA FILES SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL.
A RECEIPT WILL BE ISSUED FOR FILES DROPPED IN ON CD.
FINAL SCHOOL/CLASS REPORTS WITH AUTHORISED SIGNATURE AND SCHOOL STAMP