1. Culinary Management Program
2. The Choice is Yours Imagine:
being the executive chef at a five star restaurant;
being a personal chef;
owning your own bakery or eatery; or
owning your own catering business.
3. Culinary Management Program Program began at Pensacola Junior College in 1996.
First class graduated in May 1997 with 4 graduates.
4. Culinary Management Faculty
5. Choose First Class Instruction Our highly qualified faculty have years of hands-on industry experience and our program offers:
Flexible class schedules
6. Culinary Management Associates of Applied Science Degree A real world education that opens the doors to real jobs that pay real money.
Combines hands-on training with technical background .
You can choose a career with opportunities to work anywhere in the world.
You will be prepared for immediate employment or you can continue your education at the university level.
7. Culinary Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Culinary Management is certified by the prestigious American Culinary Federation (ACF).
Culinary Management chefs and educators hold ACF certifications.
Accredited by ACF Foundation Accrediting Commission
8. Culinary Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Award winning Pensacola State Culinary Management Competition Team and Skills USA give students regional and national exposure.
Recent winners include:
2011 Florida Skills USA Gold and Silver Medals
2010 Florida Skills USA Gold and Silver Medals
2010 ACF Florida student competition Silver medal
9. Culinary Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Crowd-pleasing lunch and dinner series allow students to prepare and serve meals featuring international cuisine in banquet and a la carte service.
10. Culinary Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Culinary dining room provides real-world experience in an elegant atmosphere.
11. Culinary Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Professional certificates are available.
Food Handlers Certification
American Hotel and Lodging Certifications
Lodging and Food Service Industry
Planning and Control for Food and Beverage Operations
Managing Service and Food and Beverage Service
Convention Management and Service
Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
C.A.R.E (Controlling Alcohol Risks Effectively)
Bar and Beverage Service
Cooperative Education opportunities provide industry experience.
12. Pensacola Junior College Culinary Management Program Graduates are in demand:
100 percent job placement
Top 50 fastest growing occupations list includes Culinary Management
Imagine working where others dream of vacationing.
13. PENSACOLA STATE COLLEGE
You can get there from here.