Statewide Consolidated IT Procurement Processes Summary and Details. July 30, 2014. Purpose. To identify and define the processes needed to allow Day to Day normal procurement to continue: Short Term after July 1 st , using simplified manual forms Longer Term, a more automated work flow.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
July 30, 2014
ProposedAcquisitionRequestFormWe will use a modified version of this simple fillable form in the beginning to get started. It would be hand signed, scanned and attached to an emailed to the OTS Help Desk for dispatching. This form will keep evolving.Later we will try to better automate the work flow on this.
The items in the following lists may be purchased without approval of IT.
IT Procurement Exemption List for DOTD Sections 56, 70 (Example) (Each agency liaison will define their own special items subject to approval by DOA/OTS. Agencies buy and pay for themselves)
1. CCTV Cameras, and parts
2. Video Encoders, Video Decoders, Video Servers, and parts
3. Radar Vehicle Detectors, Video Vehicle Detectors, Blue Tooth Vehicle Detectors, and parts
4. Highway Advisory Radios and parts
5. Zetron Alarm Systems and parts
6. Permanent/Portable Dynamic Message Signs and parts
7. Ramp Meter Equipment and parts
8. Electronic Toll Collection equipment and parts
9. Outdoor Licensed/Unlicensed microwave radios, Ethernet radios, T1 radios, and parts
10. 700mhz two way radios, and parts
11. Cellular Modems, antennas, and parts
12. Fiber Optic Regens, cables, patch panels, splice enclosures, and parts
13. Equipment cabinets, fans, A/C, Surge Suppression, solar panels, batteries, and parts
14. Uninterruptible Power Supplies, batteries, and parts
15. Edge switches, hub site switches and parts
16. Cisco switches 3xxx level and smaller for Traffic Cameras and Microwave
17. Power supplies for all levels of Cisco switches
18. TMC operator console furniture
19. TMC Audio/Video equipment and parts
20. Misc. PC accessories under $99
21. All internal replacement parts for broken devices acquired through various construction projects.
22. Server Racks, Rack Power Supplies, Rack Fans, and Rack Mounting Hardware at various microwave and TMC sites.
23. Toll Collection Servers (until they move to IT)
24. Toll Collection Lane and Field Equipment
25. Bluetooth Readers for Travel Time *