Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Welcome to the 2014 Hunger Games! Greetings to the pioneering breed of mind gamers. This game aims each to pour out intellectual skills and practice logical and authentic concepts in relation to facts, theories and ethics that engages to a fun brain twisting ventures into the world of fiction’s realm. An irony of the ideal and real.
Hey yeah district travelers! Discover and aim for a majestic and in-depth ideal formation that will blow you away with wholesome features of the fittest in both body and mind. This game is purposely created to cultivate intellectual skills as well as in developing a more dynamic learning attainment with the presented theme of technological tools into the world of…
Press to play
Press each number to reveal the assigned questions for each level for a brain twisting adventure.
FEED UP YOUR BRAIN AND BEGIN THE
Level 1 (Easy)
20 pigeons sat on the branches of a tree. A man shot 1 pigeon with his gun. How many were left on the tree?
None. The rest flew away
2. Where do fish keep their money?
3. Which is heavier a ton of gold or a ton of silver?
Both are equal. 1 ton= 1 ton
A ton of gold
A ton of silver
4. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
No. He’s Dead
5. Which month has 28 days?
Level 2 (Hard)
6. Heavy it is but reverse it's not?
7. What was the President's name in 1975?The same as it is today.
8. Adam's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child'sname?
9. A clerk at a butcher shop stands five-feet ten-inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
B. 13 sneakers
C. Butcher Shop
10. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, and has a bed but never sleeps?
Level 3 (Superb)
Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?
It goes in dry, it comes out wet, the longer it's in the stronger it gets. What is it?
Remember who the Real Enemy is!
SORRY. YOU LOSE!
WELL DONE VICTOR!
CONGRATULATIONS VICTOR! YOU ARE NOW THE CHAMPION