www.resonatesolutions.com.au . What's CRM and Mobile?. CRM customer facing systems that support business interactions with those customersMobile subset of the above but on a small from-factor device, usually disconnected and interacting" with enterprise data.more than SFA... www.resonatesol
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Mobile CRM – a Case Study
(Professional Services Manager – Resonate)
45 minutes of presentation
CRM and Mobility in context
Terms and trends in mobility
Project management learnings
15 + minutes discussion / questions
2. www.resonatesolutions.com.au What’s CRM and Mobile? CRM – customer facing systems that support business interactions with those customers
Mobile – subset of the above but on a small from-factor device, usually disconnected and “interacting” with enterprise data
….more than SFA…..
3. www.resonatesolutions.com.au CRM and Mobile as a Strategy? CRM is a business strategy to maximise the value of customer relationships, as a means of maximising corporate performance
CRM recognises that all customers or segments of customers are not equal
….more than technology…..
4. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Observations on Mobile Enablement The convergence of technology
The Blackberry phenomena
5. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Observations on Mobile Enablement IT managing the “demands” of a mobile or remote workforce
Proliferation of Mobile Application providers – especially compared to CRM Application consolidation
Where are we on the “Hype Cycle”?
What initiates a “mobile” enablement project?
How many mobile projects stall at the pilot stage…….. or later?
6. www.resonatesolutions.com.au TechRepublic Inc 2006
9. www.resonatesolutions.com.au The Case…… Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the beverage sector
Distributor to both “called on” and non called on” customers
Very competitive environment where understanding customers (as well as consumers) and continual review of business processes, supported by technology, can provide an “edge”
10. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Technology Landscape One of the most valuable aspects of CRM – centralising and sharing knowledge. Marketing can get information from the field. Sales can get promotional and pricing information quickly and efficiently. Orders are visible to all, perhaps including customers. Claims and commitments can be automated. Management can analyse to make better decisions.One of the most valuable aspects of CRM – centralising and sharing knowledge. Marketing can get information from the field. Sales can get promotional and pricing information quickly and efficiently. Orders are visible to all, perhaps including customers. Claims and commitments can be automated. Management can analyse to make better decisions.
11. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Delivering on the vision……
Mobility Solution Decisions
Project Management Basics
12. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Why Mobile?
13. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Mobile Solution Decisions
The What - People, Process and Technology
The How - Time, Cost, Functionality (Risk)
What are the daily challenges?
How Much and How often
How do I interact with it
14. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Mobile Solution Decisions (cont.)
Mobile Application Options
CRM extensions vs specialist provider
Agility or control
Functionality and development
Maintenance, deployment and support
Robustness of supporting technology
15. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Mobile Solution Decisions (cont.)
Supporting the Journey
Many moving parts
People and process
Remote devices and rapid changing technology
The Mobile Device (!)
16. www.resonatesolutions.com.au So What Device Then???
Operations and Support
Telco Service Providers
The Mobile Device (!)
The Mobile Application Check List
18. www.resonatesolutions.com.au “Mobile” Project Management Basics
Yes, it is a Project
Business (Not IT) Driven
Do we have processes?
What is in it for me?
Training is essential
Data, Data, Data
Operational ownership & support
19. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Roadmap for Mobility In Summary……
Project management disciplines DO apply
The effect of the “consumer market”
Everyone is an “expert”
Mobility projects are different .....seek help
20. www.resonatesolutions.com.au Sales Mobility for Competitive Advantage
Questions ……….. & Answers?