KINGSTON NETWORK NUMERACY TEAM. Start Time: 4.00 Finish Time: 5.00 Purpose: Preparation for May 5 th Awareness of PL dates for 2010 List of Professional Learning presenters. AGENDA Welcome/ questions Report on Julie Kerr meeting Timetable of activities Format for 1 st seminar
Report on Julie Kerr meeting
Timetable of activities
Format for 1st seminar
Delegation of responsibilities
roles for professional learning activities
volunteers to present or co-present
Implementation strategies - How do we ensure transfer to schools? How can we support schools to implement?
- all resources made available on wiki
- more than one person from each school invited to attend – starts professional dialogue
- Make people aware of the agenda a long time before the PD is offered
- 20mins on ODT testing for first PL session, 50 mins on SNMY and 10 mins on other things
- What to do with ODT tests and their results?
- SNMY- Testing tools and strategies
- Shared resources on wiki- teachers to bring assessment resources to first PL session
- Presented in e5 framework?
- Common misconceptions – look at upper levels
Amanda –Maths On-line Interview- Common misunderstandings being focus for this session