KINGSTON NETWORK NUMERACY TEAM. Start Time: 4.00 Finish Time: 5.00 Purpose: Preparation for May 5 th Awareness of PL dates for 2010 List of Professional Learning presenters. AGENDA Welcome/ questions Report on Julie Kerr meeting Timetable of activities Format for 1 st seminar
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Report on Julie Kerr meeting
Timetable of activities
Format for 1st seminar
Delegation of responsibilities
roles for professional learning activities
volunteers to present or co-present
Implementation strategies - How do we ensure transfer to schools? How can we support schools to implement?
- all resources made available on wiki
- more than one person from each school invited to attend – starts professional dialogue
- Make people aware of the agenda a long time before the PD is offered
- 20mins on ODT testing for first PL session, 50 mins on SNMY and 10 mins on other things
- What to do with ODT tests and their results?
- SNMY- Testing tools and strategies
- Shared resources on wiki- teachers to bring assessment resources to first PL session
- Presented in e5 framework?
- Common misconceptions – look at upper levels
Amanda –Maths On-line Interview- Common misunderstandings being focus for this session