COMPARISON OF POSITIONS: PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES By George Hume. PCC VG 1. COMPARISON OF POSITIONS: PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. PCC VG2. COMPARISON OF POSITIONS: PRESIDENTIALCANDIDATES. PCC VG 3. COMPARISON OF POSITIONS:PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. •Advocates Suspending Foreign Oil
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By George Hume
PCC VG 1
•Advocates Suspending Foreign Oil
Purchase for Strategic Petroleum
Reserve During Periods of High Prices.
• Opposes Windfall Profit Tax on US Oil Companies.
•Lift Restrictions on Off ShoreDrilling
and Provide Incentives to States the
• Commit $2Billion Annually to
Advance Clean Coal Technology
•Would Work to Create System of
Tax Credits for Development of
Renewable Energy Sources.
• Provide Direct Emergency Energy Rebate of $500 for Individuals and $1000 for Couples for Gas and Heating Oil to be Paid for from Windfall Profits Tax on Oil Companies
• Close Speculation Loopholes in the Commodity Futures Trading Regulations
• Consider Release of Light Oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and Replace it later with Heavier Grades
• Encourage Techniques to Recover More Oil from Existing Oil Fields
• Set Aggressive National Efficiency Goals and Implement Program Steps to Achieve
•Weatherize 1M Homes Annually.
PCC VG 4