Once Upon a Time…. By Joy Shore. What is a fairytale?. Table of Contents. Kindergarten CCGPS Fairytale Survey - What is YOUR favorite fairytale? What does it mean to be a fairytale? Fairytale Vocabulary - Brainstorm fairytale words Fairytale Elements Table - Analyze fairytales
By Joy Shore
What is a fairytale?
-What is YOUR favorite fairytale?
-Brainstorm fairytale words
-Reminder of Story Elements
a. Explain the similarities and differences in animals. (color, size, appearance, etc.)
b. Explain the similarities and differences in plants. (color, size, appearance, etc.)
You might see
Brainstorm! What words do you think of when you look at these pictures?
Let’s these stories together!
Look at this map that I found of Fairytale Town!
1) Study the map.
2) Where would like to visit?
3) Explain where you would like to visit and why you would want to go!
4) How many different types of plants and animals do you think you could find there?
5) Watch the video all about plants!
5) Do you think you would find different kinds of plants and animals in different places?
Why or why not?