P1/ P2. P1. P2. Labelling of a skeleton (major bones) Axial and Appendicular Skeleton Labellign of the Vertebral collumn Types of bone Functions of the skeleton. Synovial joint labelled Types of joint Freely moveable/synovial joints Movement patterns (flexion etc…)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Label the major muscles of the body.
- A labelled diagram of the respiratory system and its application
- A general description of the function of the respiratory system (inclusion of O2 and removal of CO2)
- A description of the breathing mechanism annotated with diagrams
- Description of respiratory volumes within the system