P1/ P2. P1. P2. Labelling of a skeleton (major bones) Axial and Appendicular Skeleton Labellign of the Vertebral collumn Types of bone Functions of the skeleton. Synovial joint labelled Types of joint Freely moveable/synovial joints Movement patterns (flexion etc…)
- Label the major muscles of the body.
- A labelled diagram of the respiratory system and its application
- A general description of the function of the respiratory system (inclusion of O2 and removal of CO2)
- A description of the breathing mechanism annotated with diagrams
- Description of respiratory volumes within the system