Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Credit Card And Prepaid Process
Edward M. Kwang
2. Credit Card On-Line Process Benefits of Integrating Elliott with Credit Card for On-Line Process:
Store Customer Credit Card & Re-Use
Credit Card Data is Encrypted and Secured
Perform Real Time Cash Receipt When Charge Credit Card through Elliott
Efficient Process for Point of Sales, Mail Order or Telemarketing
It?s a Multi-User System & It?s Fast
Replace Old Credit Card Terminal
3. What?s a Credit Card Processor? Visa & Master are Association, not Processor.
The Bank that issue the credit card is not the processor.
The Bank that has your Merchant Account is not the processor.
There are about 10 Credit Card Processors. Top Three are:
Each Credit Card Processor has many different names.
4. Credit Card Software IC Verify ($729 ? multi users)
Own by First Data
Work with all major processor
Web Authorize ($1,295)
Own by First Data
Work with all major processor
Web base & high performance
Own by Nova
Work with Nova Network only
Web Base & high performance
5. Elliott Credit Card Interface Elliott Credit Card Interface tested for:
We recommend ViaWarp
Cost Effective Solution
Nova offer the best rate on the market
6. ViaWarp Demo ViaWarp will be installed on your Windows NT or 2000 machine as a service.
Can be installed on Win95, 98, ME as an application. But is not recommended.
Login ViaWarp through Browser
Settlement (Manual or Auto)
7. eContact Credit Card Demo Process Credit Card Trx in eContact
Support Multiple Credit Cards per eContact in V7.2
Expand Credit Card Information
This function may be used by A/R Collector
Credit Card Trx on ViaWarp Server
Impact to A/R Side
A/R Open Item
Customer Account Balance
Credit Card Log File
Data Encryption (128 bits)
8. Address Validation Demo Address Validation (AVS) is on
AVS ensure your goods ship to the same address as the credit card holder and reduce fraud.
AVS mismatch does not stop the charging of credit card. It is only a warning condition and you need to determine what you going to do.
9. What is CVV2? CVV2 standards for ?Card Verification Value 2?. It is either a 3 or 4 digits code on your credit card.
It is the latest effort by Credit Card companies to fight Credit Card fraud.
Since CVV2 does not show up anywhere except on your credit card, providing this information implies you have physical access to the credit card thus reducing the risk of Internet credit card fraud.
If you choose to validate CVV2 and it fails, then credit card charge does not go through.
Elliott supports CVV2
10. Example of CVV2
11. CVV2 Demo Turn on CVV2 in Global Setup
Process sales & system will prompt for CVV2 value since they are not saved in eCotnact.
Save CVV2 in eContact credit card and process it again.
Save incorrect CVV2 value in eContact credit card and process it again ? Transaction rejected.
12. Why AVS and CVV2? When there is a credit card fraud, the merchant carries the ultimate liability.
To verify address and collect CVV2 will reduce the risk of credit card fraud.
13. Credit Card Process in Elliott You can process Credit Card in the following area in Elliott:
A/R Credit Card Trx Processing
This is the only area to issue Credit
People use Sales Desk as Point of Sales
Order Billing Screen
Credit Card Log Report
Payment History Report
14. Sales Desk Demo Terms Code Setup for ?Prepaid?
Enter an ?O? type of order in Sales Desk
Payment Window in Sales Desk
Collect 50% Payment
Three ways to provide credit card info:
From File (eContact)
Impact to A/R Side (Create Real Time Open Payment)
Bring up Sales Order Billing Screen & Collect 50% Again
Print Invoice & Post
Impact to A/R Side (Re-Apply Payment)
15. Sales Desk as Point of Sales Support UPC Code Scanning
Enter an ?I? type of order in Sales Desk
Multiple Payments Handling
Change (for Cash)
Print Immediately Invoice
You can use Sales Desk for Mail Order purpose too
16. Payment History Report Demo Use Payment History to Reconcile the Cash Drawer
Use Payment History as Bank Deposit Reconciliation
Print by User & Workstation (Cash Register)
17. Credit Card Log Report Demo Use Credit Card Log Report to Reconcile with Credit Card company statement.
Use Credit Card Log Report for Tracking of Exception Condition.
18. Security Issue Each User & Workstation need to be pre-authorized in order to access the encrypted credit card information.
Setup individual user credit card access level.
For example, setup a user to enter credit card but can?t charge the credit card
19. Security Demo Password Setup -> User Global Security
Take away right for on-line charge credit card in eContact
User can still enter credit card
Revoke user & workstation credit card access right
When access credit card, will be prompted with credit card master password.
20. Elliott eStore.NET eStore.NET works through Elliott Credit Card On-Line Process Interface. Therefore:
You do not need another Internet Merchant account or payment process gateway
A saving of $50 - $100 per month.
21. Implementation Requirements ViaWarp ($499 ? get it from Nova)
Merchant Account with Nova
Can work with any checking account
Credit Card Interface Add-on ($995)
Upgrade to Elliott V7.2
Windows NT / 2000 machine (server preferred)
22. In Summary Credit Card On-Line Interface is ideal for Mail Order, Telemarketing or Point of Sales.
Multiple Payments Window handles
23. Questions & Answers