Friction. Coefficients of Friction. To push or pull a sled?. Or. Measuring coefficients of friction. . . . . Two boxes and a pulley. . . Incline plane (no friction). m2 = 7 kgWhich way do blocks move?What is acceleration?What is tension in cord?. Incline plane (friction). What range of masses keep the blocks at rest?If m2 = 10 kg, determine the system acceleration.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Chapter 5 - Force and Motion II Friction
Incline/Horizontal Plane with friction
Uniform Circular Motion
Banked and Flat Turns
Loop the Loops
3. Coefficients of Friction
4. To push or pull a sled?
5. Measuring coefficients of friction
6. Two boxes and a pulley
7. Incline plane (no friction) m2 = 7 kg
Which way do blocks move?
What is acceleration?
What is tension in cord?
8. Incline plane (friction) What range of masses keep the blocks at rest?
If m2 = 10 kg, determine the system acceleration
9. Uniform Circular Motion
10. Banked Roads
11. Conical Pendulum
12. Motion in a vertical circle with gravity m = .150 kg
r = 1.10 m
Find minimum speed to continue moving in a circle
If speed is twice this minimum, find tension in cord at top and bottom.
14. Non-uniform circular motion
15. Velocity Dependent Forces Terminal Velocity