2850 Perry Highway Slippery rock, pa 16057 (800) 252-4373 or (724) 368-3022 Fax: (724) 368-9456 www.castlecheeseinc.com Email: [email protected] Castle Cheese Inc. was first established in 1985. In 1991, our business moved to our present facility at 2850 Perry Highway,
2850 Perry Highway
Slippery rock, pa 16057
(800) 252-4373 or (724) 368-3022
Fax: (724) 368-9456
Email: [email protected]
Castle Cheese Inc. was first established in 1985.
In 1991, our business moved
to our present facility at
2850 Perry Highway,
Slippery Rock, PA 16057.
We have been in business for 22 consecutive years.
Our facility is equipped with a 20,000 square foot refrigerated space; 40,000 square foot production area; and 40,000 square foot warehouse space. As a result, we can accommodate any customer’s needs.
We have our own in-house laboratory to run microbiological and chemical tests as part of our quality assurance program. Our HACCP Plan is in place and we are FDA and USDA inspected and approved. We also have an
in-house engineering department and preventive maintenance; therefore, down time is never an issue at Castle Cheese Inc.
We are currently installing equipment to double our production capabilities. You name it, we can do it – grating, shredding, dicing, drying and cutting to almost any specific size or shape; drying to reduce moisture and to increase shelf life.
Working in conjunction with our sales department and logistics manager, we can in most cases ship orders within 24 hours to any location in the United States and track that order until it reaches your door.
Our management team has combined over 150 years experience in the food industry. We are a family owned business, thus we treat each and everyone of our customers as a member of our own family.
•A cheese product that is low in sodium and has a higher amount of protein, calcium, vitamins than natural cheese and will meet all USDA & FNS specifications.
•Can be used where Natural Cheese is currently used because of its excellent melting qualities.
•No Cholesterol, Butterfat, or Lactose.
•Products available Trans Fat Free.
•Cheese is formulated to be
a very low or “High Melt” product.
•Perfect for use in salads
and on salad bars.
•Economical cheese product
to be utilized where cost and
specifications are a factor.
• Castle Cheese does a full array of special blends.
• Blends contain a specific portion of natural cheese in conjunction with our lines of substitutes; 75/25 Blends, 50/50 Blends, 90/10 Blends.
• Done to customer specification – utilizing costing standards while maintaining quality and labeling requirements.
• Block – 20# or 15# Bag-N-Box
• Loaf – 4/5# individually wrapped loafs
• Shredded – 4/5# bags
• Fine Shredded – 4/5# bags
• Diced- Uniform cut squares 2” x 1/8 x 1/8”
• Grated – (Hard Grating Cheeses) Available in 25# Bulk, 4/5# Bag or Tub, 1#, 8 or 4 oz.
• Drying – Able to dry down to 12%
• Castle Cheese utilizes soy oils in all our products.
• FDA has authorized the use of health claims about soy protein in reducing the risk of Coronary Heart Disease (CHS).
• A diet that includes soy protein and is low in saturated fats and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of CHS.