PNB Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITF). PNB UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUNDS. BASIC PRODUCT FEATURES. PNB High Dividend Fund.
PNB Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITF)
PNB UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUNDS
BASIC PRODUCT FEATURES
PNB High Dividend Fund
RATIONALE OF THE PRODUCT
1st Parameter: Liquidity
- Tradability - Actively traded for 90% of total trading days
- Value Turnover – Average 1-year value turnover of at least 0.5% of total market (i.e. net of block trades)
2nd Parameter: Regularity of Dividend Declaration
– at least 3 consecutive years of dividend declaration
3rd Parameter: Dividend Yield
– stocks that qualify under the first two criteria will be sorted according to dividend yields of previous year. Stocks comprising the upper 75% will be selected. Stocks belonging to the lowest quartile will be dropped.
4th Parameter: Portfolio Weights
– stocks that qualify under the first three criteria will form the representative stock basket and will be given equal weights.
Representative Stocks (as of Feb. 15)
Return on Investment
Actual Fund Performance vs. Benchmark
(Since Inception, As of March 06, 2013)
Benchmark – 100% PSEi