Is your swimming pool really safe?. Pool Fact
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Aquatica Pool Management, Inc. San Antonio, Texas Automated Chemical Controller Program with Wireless Monitoring Overview
2. Is your swimming pool really safe? Pool Fact #1: A blue pool isn’t necessarily a clean pool!
Pool Fact #2: 57% of pools inspected by the CDC indicated health violations. 96% of these were due to human error.
Pool Fact #3: The CDC estimates millions of Recreational Water illnesses occur each year.
Pool Fact # 4: Diseases from unhealthy water can mean legal and financial liabilities for homeowners associations and their board members!
3. Aquatica controllers monitor the chemistry of the pool’s water…24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! If water chemistry ever gets outside of the “safe zone, an alert is sent to our mobile devices! Basically, if the chlorine or ph gets too high or low…we know about it!
If the pumps lose prime…we know about it!
If the pool’s water level drops below the skimmers…we know about it!
If the water circulation is not satisfactory…we know about it!
If there is a power interruption…we know about it!
If the controller stops working properly…we know about it!
4. How it works This is your swimming pool.
5. Questions? Please call us today at (210) 315-7665