Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Zurn Healthcare
2. Faucet aerators in Healthcare environments: What are the issues?
7. Careguard® Antimicrobial: How does it work?
8. Careguard Antimicrobial: How is the Silver released?
9. Careguard® Antimicrobial: How is Silver mixed into the Acetal?
10. Careguard® Antimicrobial: What bacteria is it effective against? Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Yeast and Mold
11. Silver Ions: How safe are Silver and Agion®? EPA
Registered for broad range of uses including food contact, water contact, HVAC, building products, textiles, janitorial and sanitation products
Listed under the FDA Food Contact Substance Notification for use in all types of food-contact polymers under §21 CFR 176.170
Listed on USDA list of non-food compounds maintained by NSF for food processing plants
NSF 51 Certification for food processing/food service equipment
NSF Standard 42 for water systems-carbon block filter systemdeemed approvable
NSF 61 for spout-end devices (Careguard®)
12. Zurn Careguard ® Part #’s G67795 '19F' ANTI-MICROBIAL, FEMALE, 1.5 GPM, LAMINAR FLOW OUTLET, PCA, W/ADAPTOR
G67796 '19M' ANTI-MICROBIAL, MALE, 1.5 GPM, LAMINAR FLOW OUTLET, PCA, W/ADAPTOR
List Price $25.50