A Week to Protect the Weak. Alternative Policies By J.P., Eliana, Eva, Ben and Danny. Summary Main Points. Four policies being proposed. Anti Bullying/ Pro-Friendship Week in which students will participate. Volunteer Hall Monitor System to help catch bullying/bullies in the act.
A Week to Protect the Weak
By J.P., Eliana, Eva, Ben and Danny
1. "COMMITTEES MUDDLE THROUGH BUSY WEEK."Illinois Association Of School Boards. IASB, March 5,2010. Web. 11 Mar 2011. <http://www.iasb.com/govrel/alr9648.cfm>.
2. Harris, Sharon. "News." PenkinTimes. Penkin Daily Times, April 3, 2009. Web. 11 Mar 2011. <http://www.pekintimes.com/news/education/x1931057841/Fight-against-bullying-in-schools-continues>.
3. Limber , Susan. "State Laws and Policies to Address Bullying in Schools." School Psychology Review 32. (2003): n. pag. Web. 11 Mar 2011. <http://www.questia.com/googleScholar.qst?docId=5002058659>.
2. First News Children's Newspaper - Official Site. Web. 16 Mar. 2011. <http://www.firstnews.co.uk/>.
3. Welcome to the Media Workshop | Southampton. Web. 16 Mar. 2011. <http://www.mpmw.co.uk/>.