Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
4. lazy daisy daisyhttp://livingroomcandidate.movingimage.us/style/index.php?nav_action=style&nav_subaction=110
5. an anxious snake
6. hyper viper
8. flattery battery
9. a disturbance during a church service
10. devotion commotion
12. brief grief
14. What is: Cambodia Laos Vietnam
16. What is “Vietnamization” ?
17. The American armed forces in Vietnam were composed largely of THIS type of persons
18. What is the least privileged young Americans
19. THIS Amendment lowered the voting age to 18
20. What is the twenty-sixth Amendment
21. This was the name of the study of the United States role in Vietnam after World War II that was leaked to the press in 1971. It exposed the deception that had led the United States into the Vietnam War
22. What is The Pentagon Papers ?
23. As part of the cease-fire agreement in Vietnam in 1973, the United States was to do THIS
24. What is withdraw all its troops from Vietnam
25. THIS was a federal law passed in 1973 that limited the President’s war making powers AND requires the President to inform Congress within 48 hours of sending forces into hostile areas AND requires the President to bring back forces within 90 days unless Congress authorizes longer action or declares war
26. What is The 1973 War Powers Act
30. These are THREE results of the invasion of Cambodia
31. What are: 1. protests against it resulted in the killing of four college students by national Guardsmen at Kent State University 2. the Senate repealed the Gulf of Tonkin resolution 3. Two student protesters of the invasion were killed at Jackson State College in Mississippi
32. Nixon’s approach to U.S. policy in Vietnam finally resulted in a negotiated settlement (the Paris accords), which provided for US withdrawal in exchange for THIS
33. What is the release of several hundred American prisoners of war ?
34. During the two years following the American pullout of troops from South Vietnam, the North Vietnamese did THIS
35. What is occupied the South and established a united Vietnam under the control of Hanoi
37. What is Saigon And 17 years old ?
39. What is Japan ?
40. The Results of THIS ordered by President Nixon in 1970 included - the killing of FOUR student demonstrators at Kent State University on OHIO - the repeal of the Tonkin Gulf Resolution by the Senate - a deepening of the division between prowar “hawks” and antiwar “doves”
41. What is the Cambodian incursion
42. In 1970 Nixon expanded the Vietnam War by doing THIS
43. What is ordering an invasion of Cambodia
44. The violence outside the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago resulted from THIS
45. What is demonstrations against the Vietnam War
46. THIS is the name of a participation dance that became popular in the US in the 1950s and 1960s at Children’s Birthday parties Involving Putting some part of your body in and out and shaking it all about
47. What is the Hokey Pokey ?And when is that genealogy project due ???
50. What is continue the war in pursuit of an “honorable peace.”
51. Richard M. Nixon’s running mate and Vice President was THIS man who will later resign for a scandal regarding income tax evasion
54. What is the silent majority ?
55. THESE are the THREE war strategies The United States tried in Vietnam
56. What is 1. attrition 2. pacification 3. relocation
57. The most intense antiwar activity and the repeal of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution occurred as a result of THIS
58. What is the Cambodian invasion of 1970
59. The U.S. invasion of Cambodia unleashed a brutal civil war in which this communist group came to power and killed at least 1 million Cambodians
60. What is the Khmer Rouge ?
61. THIS is the leader of the Cambodian communists who seized power in 1975 & engaged in the reign of terror that most consider to be a genocide
62. Who was Pol Pot ?
64. What is 11 years old? AND What is A-Day = B-Day = ?
65. FINAL JEOPARDY
67. THIS is the famous newscaster whose pessimistic analysis of the war in 1968 caused President Johnson to lament that if he has lost the support of this man, “It’s over. I’ve lost Mr. Average Citizen.”?
68. Who is Walter Cronkite ?