INTRODUCTION TO PHYSICAL FITNESS. WHY AND HOW TO EXERCISE?. WHY EXERCISE?. Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity Strengthen your cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Keep bones and muscles strong Manage your weight Prevent and manage diabetes
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
WHY AND HOW TO EXERCISE?
Exercise for health and a longer life…..
206 bones in a human body
630 muscles in a human body
BMI = Weight (kg)
Eg: = 65 = 65 = 23.30
(1.67 X 1.67) 2.7889
- F = Frequency (>3 times/week)
- I = Intensity (Follow E.P.R)
- T = Time (>30 mins/session)
- T = Type (Oxigen, major muscle, LSD)
1. Warm up + Dynamic stretching
2. Aerobic workout (Example: jogging, brisk walking, swimming or aerobic dancing)
3. Cooling Down + Static stretching
“FITNESS FOR HEALTH”