Greenhouse farming is not a child-like thing to do. It requires experience in farming as well as involvement with latest technologies. Farmers should not hurry in doing greenhouse farming without knowing the basics of greenhouse farming. They should take proper training regarding this kind of farming. They should make sure that they don't use any kind of harmful fertilizer for more growth of plants. Proper equipments must be installed in greenhouse for cooling & heating purpose as per season. Farmers must know how to operate them atleast. Read this presentation regarding do's & dont's in greenhouse farming.
● Recently, greenhouse farming becomes a new hit. What is it, exactly? It’s
a method to grow plants in a greenhouse.
● It won’t be affected by climate or season. The greenhouse gathers lights
and alters it to sufficient heat for the plants.
● Even during winter, the plants can grow well. Apart from gathering light, it
also manages the heat by storing and releasing it properly.
● Overall, it helps a good environment and moderates temperature for any
types of plants. Thanks to greenhouse cultivation. Farmers even can grow
plants during a harsh season.
What to do ?
● The most crucial aspect is the site selection. Ideally, a greenhouse should be
situated near to the garden or house. This way, farmers can reach it easily.
● It helps them maintain the greenhouse properly. Also, it must be close to
water and electricity source. Both of these things are important to the
● Apart from the distance, the sun exposure also matters. Farmers must find a
good location where the greenhouse may receive more direct sunlight daily.
● If they live in a region with no enough sun, they can install some lights
within the greenhouse.
What to do ?
● The key to success is the environmental control. The core aspect is the
heating. During the winter, the greenhouse requires insulation.
● It helps keep the plants warm. On the other hand, the greenhouse doesn’t
need insulation. The simplest solution to perform an efficient maintenance
is a heating system.
● It can be either an oil or gas heater. Just look for references from
greenhouse manufacturers in india.
● Make sure that it’s a heater that is designed mainly for a greenhouse.
Improper choice of the heater doesn’t give satisfying results.
What not to do ?
● Most of the beginners ignore the importance of training. They are
overconfident with their farming skills.
● They think that greenhouse farming is the same as outdoor farming. They
are definitely wrong. In the end, it only gives disappointments.
● Due to this reason, they must study the greenhouse training modules. There
are many ways to learn, after all. It can be either from books, videos,
● With proper training, they can avoid mistakes. They can even join a course
regarding greenhouse farming.
What not to do ?
● The next mistake is the impatience. It doesn’t happen overnight. Just
because everyone can become a greenhouse farmer, doesn’t mean there
● There are many things to be done. Some farmers look for quick money
from greenhouse farming.
● They decide to double and hasten the growth process of the plants.
However, this only ruins the quality of the crops.
● In the end, they achieve nothing but failures. Some of them even use too
many chemicals and customized greenhouse solutions. This definitely
ruins the soil. The plants can’t grow well.
● Greenhouse farming is a new trend among farmers. Even though it’s a
tempting activity, farmers should pay attention to important things prior to
entering this field.
● Some mistakes only lead to failures. Both preparation and knowledge are
important. Ignorance makes farmers dull.
● It’s better to spend some time for learning instead of rushing into the
greenhouse agriculture projects.
● This way, they will have better information on how to do greenhouse
cultivation. As the result, they can grow healthy and abundant crops
regardless of the season.
Who we are ?
● Neel Agrotech is a professional Agri-Technology company offering &
implementing innovative, cost-effective solutions for new generation Agri-
● Over a period of time Neel has built up team of technical experts and well
equipped and balance force of people in all aspects of management.
● Neel’s approach is always on providing solutions to the Agri-Food industry
and making their business profitable which necessarily requires customer-
centric approach with a professional attitude.
● It has also a pioneer in bringing some of such technologies to the
Tel : +91 – 79 – 26568012, 9898776644
Fax : +91 – 79 – 26409327
Email :[email protected]