Greek Root Review with Participles (and cute animals). Before we meet the participle…. Let’s review adjectives , nouns , and verbs A noun is a person, place, or thing, or sometimes an idea Examples of nouns: cat, book, happiness, California
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Bakedbrownies (verb: bake)
Jumpingrabbits (verb: jump)
Glazeddonuts (verb: glaze)
Excitedstudents (verb: excite)
eating fried grasshoppers.
2. The screaming baby woke up every sleeping person in the house.
3. Jason’s hydrophobia broke out as soon as the swimming pool came into view.
2. The screamingbaby woke up every sleepingperson in the house.
3. Jason’s hydrophobia broke out as soon as the swimmingpool came into view.
4. The Wonder Twins activated their synchronized watches before heading off to the burning building.
4. The Wonder Twins activated their synchronizedwatches before heading off to the burning building.