Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Faculty Load and Compensation
2. Overview • FLAC creates a paperless part-time instructor contract in Banner
• Self Service allows the faculty member to view their
course load, compensation details and allows for
• This will reduce errors resulting in pay issues and reduce paper usage.
• The FLAC process will also replace the Workload Verification form.
3. Contract Types
RL – Regular Load
OU- Overload (Undergraduate)
OG- Overload (Graduate)
DL – Day Visiting Lecturer
EL – Evening Visiting Lecturer (Undergraduate)
EG – Evening Visiting Lecturer (Graduate)
4. Login To Banner Self Service
5. Select the Employee Tab
6. Select Faculty Load and Compensation
7. Select Compensation and Acknowledgement
8. Select Term form Pull Down List
9. Review Course Compensation Information
10. Review Contract Terms
13. Please note that you may have more than one contract. Each contract will need to be separately acknowledged.
14. If you believe any information on your contract is incorrect: 1. Do not acknowledge. 2. Contact Kelly Duarte at [email protected] or 3. Use comment section on contract (see below).