Cyber Crimes. Chunlian QU. What’s Cyber Crimes?. Cyber crime, also called computer crime, is any illegal behavior directed by means of electronic operations that targets the security of computer systems and the data processed . Types of Attacks. Military and Intelligence Attacks
- Locks and keys.
- Natural disasters
- Environmental threats
- Background checks and careful monitoring on the job
- Access control
- Cryptographic methods
- Physical protection and shielding of network cabling
- Firewall technology
- What is the severity level of the intrusion?
- Who will be involved in the investigation?
- Who is responsible for determining future actions?
- Government agencies.
- Private companies.
- Intrusions of the Public Switched Network (the telephone company).
- Major computer network intrusions.
- Network integrity violations.
- Privacy violations
- Industrial espionage.
- Pirated computer software.
- Other crimes where the computer is a major factor in committing the criminal offense.