1. C# Event Processing Model Solving The Mystery
2. Agenda Introduction
C# Event Processing Macro View
Role of Each Component
How To Create Each Type Of Component
3. Introduction C# is a modern programming language supported by an extensive set of API structures and classes.
i.e., The .Net Framework
C# supports event-driven programming normally associated with Microsoft Windows applications.
One normally thinks of events as being generated by GUI components
…but any object can generate an “event” if it’s programmed to do so…
4. C# Event Processing Macro View Generally speaking, two logical components are required to implement the event processing model:
1) An event producer (or publisher)
2) An event consumer (or subscriber)
Each logical components has assigned responsibilities
Consider the following diagram