The ABC’s of Science. Intro to Life Science Measurement Metric System Part 1: Length Volume. Science is all around us. Botany: the study of plants, uses PS to explain how plants use carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) and water (H 2 O)to make food. Science is all around us.
Intro to Life Science
Metric System Part 1:
--> We will be “reviewing” all of the above… pay attention, you will be tested on it!
Wow, why didn\'t
I think of that!
i e e e e i i
l c k c n l c
o t a i t l r
o i i o
4. Meters: golf club, bath towels
5. Centimeters: your little fingernail, the distance between the lines on standard notebook paper, the width of a large paper clip
6. Millimeters: wire diameter, book thickness, tape width, camera film
7. What is the volume of this solid?
8. What is the volume of this solid?
9. What is the volume in ml?
10. What is the volume in ml?