Origin/ Meaning. Brainstorm. Greek Leader, to lead. agog. List. Definition. 1. a leader who obtains power by appealing to prejudices and emotions. demagogue. 2. a schoolteacher who teaches in a pedantic manner. 2. pedagogue. 3. Synagog ue. 3. A Jewish house of worship.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Leader, to lead
1. a leader who obtains power by appealing to prejudices and emotions
2. a schoolteacher who teaches in a pedantic manner
3. A Jewish house of worship
1. Learning the nature of a disease by examining the symptoms
2. Without knowledge
3. Judging someone’s character from his or her facial features
1. Systematic arrangement of words
2. Art of mounting the skins of animals
3. Science of classification of organisms based on common factors