The future eLearning Centre functions in Kosovo and Analyzes of the eLearning Centres in the world. mr.sc. Sonja Prišćan, Key Expert 2 mr.sc . Zrinka Šimunović, Senior Short Term Expert Selim Selimi, Local Junior Expert Pristina, 23. February 2011. Agenda. Introduction Objectives
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The future eLearning Centre functions in Kosovoand Analyzes of the eLearning Centres in the world
mr.sc. Sonja Prišćan, Key Expert 2
mr.sc. Zrinka Šimunović, Senior Short Term Expert
Selim Selimi, Local Junior Expert
Pristina, 23. February 2011
The future eLearning Center will be the main coordinating centre for the eLearning activities in Kosovo
MEST- to gain the government support to issue and approve this Instruction for establishing eLearning Centre.
To design and implement:
To monitor and coordinate with schools, MEDs and MEST
the suitability of infrastructure for eLearning Centre for:
Organization of HELP DESK depends on number of:
1. Anticipation:What is possible? What is exciting to you about this?
2. Assessment:What do you think is the best? How do you feel about it?
3. Clarification:What is the part that is not yet clear? How would you like to be done?
4. Elaboration:What other ideas/thoughts do you have about it?
5. Evaluation:What is the opportunity here? What is the challenge?
6. Summary:What is your conclusion? How does it fit with your plans and values? How do you summarize the effort so far?