Mr. Burleson’s Social Studies. RULES, PROCEDURES, AND EXPECTATIONS. Classroom Rules. 1. You are here to Learn! • Be in your seat when the BMT brings you in! • Get any tissues or other items before class. • Comply with all teacher instruction 2. Be on task!
Mr. Burleson’s Social Studies
RULES, PROCEDURES, AND EXPECTATIONS
• Be in your seat when the BMT brings you in!
• Get any tissues or other items before class.
•Comply with all teacher instruction
• Have your work out and be working on it.
• No loud talking during group assignments
• No rearranging the seats without permission
• No name calling, no insults, no bullying!
• During class discussion, everyone is quiet while the student with permission talks.
• Do not sharpen pencils during class. I will provide you with sharpened pencils.
• People come and go into the Right Choices program all the time. I ask that you just “go with the flow” with whatever I or any other teacher, BMT, or staff member asks of you.
• Respect views and opinions different from your own! You can disagree, as long as it is in a polite and calm manner!
Name: Matthew Burleson
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 980-343-3768
Wingate University BA: History (May 2003)
Western Carolina University Licensure Program (May 2012)
More about me:
Originally from Albemarle, North Carolina
Married with two daughters
Before becoming a teacher I worked in a variety of fields; call centers,
I love studying history and I love being able to teach history to our
Students at Right Choices!