FALLING OBJECTS. JASON B. TORRES MS. ORBESO . Table of contents. 1. title 2. table of contents 3. question 4. hypothesis 5. material 6. procedures 7. conclusion 8. question? 9. bibliography. Does a heavier object fall faster than a lighter one?. Hypothesis.
JASON B. TORRES
2. table of contents
I think that the heavier object will fall first because of gravity even though they fall at the same time.
1. a heavy object, about 1 pound
2. a light object, about 1 pound
1. I have to find an object that is 1 pound
2. then I have to let the both objects fall at the same time so it can be equal.
3. test to see which rock went down first the heavy rock or a light rock.
A question that I can ask is if a heavier rock fall faster than the lighter rock it would be wrong because something light will always be lighter but the heavier rock gravity will pull it down faster.