The Russian Revolution. 1917. Pre- Revolutionary Russia. Before 1905, Russia was the last autocracy (absolutist form of monarchy) Meaning, there was no parliament, the Czar (or Tsar) Ruled Czar Nicholas was in power (Romanov empire) This begins to change in 1905. Revolution of 1905.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Universal Suffrage
2. Civil Equality, Civil Rights
3. 8 hour workday
4. Redistribution of Land
5. Call for creation of a Constitution
1. Decree on Land – all land nationalized and turned over to Bolsheviks for re-distribution
2. Decree on Peace – made a pact with Germany to pull Russia out of the war
3. Council of People’s Commissars – basically a group that becomes like a dictator, no elections for constitutional assembly.