Textiles 3101 Assignment. T-shirt Tote bag. Recycle Assignment Overview. We will take 2 classes to work on this Each student will be given a random t-shirt Note- If you would like to bring in your own tee, do so
T-shirt Tote bag
aligned with each other
Ex. Shoulder seams
*Keep sleeves- You may want to add on a pocket later
* The further you cut down the longer your straps would be.
Sew along the bottom
2. Cut off the collar, creating a larger opening for the tote.
3. Turn the shirt inside out, pin the bottom closed, and sew shut. Only one straight seam to sew (Dont forget to reverse at beginning and end to hold stitches in place)
4. Tidy it up- cut off threads, be sure handles are even..... And then you are DONE!!
5. Pin your name to the tote bag and submit for grading