Tomsk Polytechnic University. Anastasia Henzel SS 2008 CMI. Agenda. Motivation Tomsk City Fligths TPU and courses Rent Food Costs Leisure Time Travel. Motivation. Home country Wish to study in russian language Improve my economic and business language skills
Tomsk Polytechnic University
Tomsk (Russian: Томск) is a city on the Tom River in the southwest of Siberian Federal District, Russia, the administrative centre of Tomsk Oblast.
One of the oldest towns in Siberia, Tomsk celebrated its 400th anniversary in 2004.
Population: 487,838 (2007)
My courses at TPU:
1. Manufacturing Organisation and Planning
2. Personnel Management and Organisation Behavior
3. Foundations of Pricing
4. Mangerial Decision Making
5. Organisation Theory
8. History of Siberia
9. History of Russia
11. Russian language (Grammar)
12. Conceptorsphere of Russian culture (Literature)
Exchange rate: 1€ = ca. 36 Ruble