My Finger Print. Businessv2.0 Webv2.0 SCMv2.0 VISION 2020. Peter Dawson Project Manager Strategic Business Initiatives Person Expertise Business Landscaping IT Evangelist Change Catalyst Values Innovations Cutting Edge Technology Organic Business Growth Knowledge Management.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Strategic Business Initiatives Person
Cutting Edge Technology
Organic Business Growth
Day-to-Day ProtocolThe Team
Competition, bring them on !! We love
If we are to be really great players we must strive in good
faith to play a great part in this world. We can’t avoid
meeting great issues (Competition). All we can determine
for ourselves is how we meet this challenges. To meet
them well or with ill !!
- First Phase of the 30 Point Program being implemented.
- Visibility and controls on trade cycles require strong Channel Partnerships.
-Gap needs to be rapidly narrowed. Time is of essence –Mandate triggers Nov 2005.
- Quality SCM paradigms are changing constantly.
- RFID solutions is gaining solid footings
- Biometrics and fingerprint is next initiatives in pipeline.
- Integration of Services under one brand name.
- Customer Experience Strategies need change.
- Systems changes are inevitable. Technology is leaping !!
- New hybrid system needs to created to sustain larger customer base.
- Customer Loyalty shifts under one brand name.
- Other Divisions undergoing same paradigm of integration.
S T R E N G T H
W E A K N E S S
Single Customer Launch point.
Build Metrics on CDS
Forward Looking 20/10 Portal Vision
Single failure Point issues
High Intensity Engagement
Lack of Marketing Cohesion and Intelligence
O P P O R T U N I T Y
T H R E A T S
Best Fit into the Industry.
Cross Selling Synergy Creation
Dynamic Information pushed to Community
Human Capital dynamics