“Customer Service Champs”. By Jena McGregor of Business Week. Presented by: Patrick Deenihan Jennifer Griffith . The Story . Passengers waited over 5 hours to take off. Constant updates by the pilot and flight attendants.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“Customer Service Champs”
By Jena McGregor of Business Week
Top 10 of 25 Business Week Customer Service Champs:
1) USAA:Rating: A+ Recommend: 79%
2) Four seasons:Rating: A+ Recommend: 60%
3) Cadillac:Rating: A+ Recommend: 51%
4) Nordstrom:Rating: A- Recommend: 57%
5) Wegmans Food Markets: Rating: A Recommend: 60%
6) Edward Jones:Rating: A Recommend: 58%
7) Lexus: Rating: A+ Recommend: 55%
8) UPS:Rating: B+ Recommend: 40%
9) Enterprise Rent-a-Car:Rating: A- Recommend: 44%
10) Starbucks:Rating: B+ Recommend: 45%
What Makes Them Champs?
Importance of customer service:
Kelley, Debbie. "Poor Customer Service Paralyzing U.S. Companies." CRM Daily 08 Feb. 2008. 02 Mar. 2008 <http://www.crm-daily.com/story.xhtml?story_id=58254>.
McGregor, Jena. "Customer Service Champs: BW's First Ever Ranking of 25 Client-Pleasing Included JetBlue, Until It Got Stuck on the Runway." Business Week 05 Mar. 2007. 02 Mar. 2008 <http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_10/b4024001.htm>.