Monitoring customer service. P5. Today you will…. Look at different methods of monitoring customer service Add to your work how Chester Zoo monitor customer service. Some examples…. customer service by a FedEx driver Customer Service 1 Customer Service 2. Why monitor customer service??.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
One simple reason…..
Using the feedback from Mystery Shoppers Chester Zoo decides;
What the Zoo does well?
Where are we going wrong?
What improvements could be made?
Contact prior to visit
Shops & restaurants
Animal exhibits & attractions
2009 total: 540
2010 up to Aug: 354
2009 total: 140
2010 up to Aug: 64
1. Letters or telephone calls are followed up as fast as possible to apologise or set the record straight.
2. If in the Zoo, try to move away from crowds to a quieter area. Sit the visitor down, if possible, find out their name and give them your name. Stay calm and polite
3. Complimentary tickets are sometimes used to unruffle feathers.
4. Points are then taken up inside the Zoo to sort out what went wrong.
5. Advice and information is obtained from the Animal Division if the complaint relates to animal management.
The key to dealing with all complaints is speed and being a good listener.