CytoSkeleton. By: John Mandziara. Made of. The cytoskeleton is made up of three kinds of filaments: 1. Actin Filaments (Micro) 2. Intermediate Filaments 3. Microtubules . The three parts:. Actin Filaments .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By: John Mandziara
1. Actin Filaments (Micro)
2. Intermediate Filaments
1. Provide strength
2. Start Motion
3. Interact with myosin (thick) for muscular contractions
1. Keratins (Hair and Nails)
2. Lamins (Stabilize the inner membrane)
3.Nuerofilaments (Strengthen the long axons of neurons)
4. Vimentins (Provide mechanical strength to muscles)
1. Kinesins (move toward positive end)
2. Dyneins (move toward negative end)